Friday, July 15, 2011

Mr Ronald Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley, well known as Ron Weasley, potrayed by Rupert Grint. One of Harry Potter's sidekick and Hermione Granger's husband. Sixth son of Arthur and Molly Weasley, younger brother of Bill, Charlie, Percy and the twins Fred and George. After the battle of Hogwarts he becomes Harry Potter's brother-in-law as his younger sister, Ginny Weasley marry Harry Potter.

I will not tell you about Harry Potter either its book or the film series itself, it has been a little too confusing to me to understand the whole story and its stuffs. I just want to let you guys know my madness of this red-haired man, Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint.

Start from the basic things, he was born in Essex, England, August 24, 1988, now in 2011 he will turnin 23 years old. Fyi, his birthday is only 3 days after mine, August 21. He is comin from a big family, the oldest brother of James Grint, Charlotte Grint, Georgina and Samantha Grint. I dont know exactly how he started his career but I think it was all begin from Harry Potter. He sent a video of him acting like his drama teacher while performing some rap, "Hello there, my name is Rupert Grint. I hope you like this and dont think I stink" (I actually always imagine how he was like and cannot stop laughing everytime I imagine it all over again). He was called for the next round of the national audition and felt very much confident about how he looks like as he knew he is really looks like Ronald Weasley. Then he gone wrong, he found that everybody got their hair red just like him in waiting room. Dont know how he got the role, but its really change his life entirely.

His dream job was to be an Ice-cream man, thats why he bought himself an Ice-cream van using his earnings from Harry Potter. What a cute job!

Now, back to my madness of this big calm man. Well, I used to be not to watched Harry Potter back in 2001 when it was really hip. I watched it at home by pirated VCD my father bought for me and my brother. First opinion was, "What the hell this film is? Why is it so dark? I am not able to watch it clearly. I dont even get the story." But, yeah I keep watching it until the 2nd film came out.

I was on 9th grade when I watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire at my friend's crib. My friends were sleeping that time, but I wasnt. I pretty much enjoyed it. My first impression was, okay honestly, Cedric Diggory ! At the moment I become fan of Harry Potter, but not massive fan.

Well, Rupert Grint. Oh my Goodness I almost forget him. I dont know exactly when I was really obsessed with him. It just goes around, fantastic.Perhaps it was coming since I watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 1, I was being alone at the theathre that time. I challenged myself to watch it by myself as I know all of my friends already watch it. I almost ran in to the full-seated studio and was sitting next to a bunch of teenagers. I am telling you guys, it was awkward when I heard one of them asking, "is this the evil? Voldemort, huh?" then another one telling her the beginning of the story (mostly tells about Voldi) quite loudly, OMG annoying girls.

What makes me in love so much to Rupert Grint is the fact that he looked, idk, whether he was cool or just charming on every single sleeping scenes. Btw, I kinda remember that Ron was always on green T-shirt like all the time filming sleeping scenes. Well, it extremely makes no sense but just lemme know if theres anyone like me? (hivi!). It becomes huge when I am waiting for the latest film of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Every chat I did with my friend was mostly about Ron Weasley, Rupert Grint, sleeping scenes, his lovelife to Hermione Granger and so on. Okay, I think I've boring my friend with those cheesy conversations knowing that I used to always like shouting on the text expressing how much I obsessed with him.

I am still quite wanting him to come to my reality, no matter just to be friend or maybe husband. Okay, the last thing was to little too extreme. But I swear, I got so many crazy dreams we might be do if we really makes it to get married (0.00004% possibility to come over to England and meet him, 0.0000000001% possibility to be friend, 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% possibility to be couple for real and uncounted possibility to be married). I am gonna stop hoping for such an unreasonable dream, I will but I dont know when, lol.

I took infos from many source but mostly from RGN.

No comments:

Post a Comment