Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Talkin About Hot Guys

As normal teenage girl I also have so many actors I like. Not only actors, Im now like some hot athlete. Well, let me tell you about them, mostly about some facts of them. Here they are...

Logan Wade Lerman


I got some facts about Logan Lerman, take a look.
Skandar Keynes
He is damn hot, can you see that? Wanna know something about him too? Go to this page, the owner has some facts about Skandar.
Alex Pettyfer
For those who dont know who is him, he is English actor, Alexander Richard Pettyfer.Well, if you want to know more about this guy, please click here.
Tom Felton
No need many words to tell you about the cast of Harry Potter. With one click, u will be enchanted by Draco Malfoy.
Freddie Highmore
 Go ahead, I dont know him too much. Better find infos from another page.
Andrew Garfield
Here he is the new cast of Spiderman 4, playing as young Peter Parker change Toby McGuire from the 3 old Spiderman series. Love him? Me too.
Cole & Dylan Sprouse
The last is Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse, twin brothers from America and playing some of TV series on Disney Channel. Well, they are not as cool as any handsome actors, but I like them. They are funny in their way, lol. I prefer Cole Sprouse cos he is better than his twin bro, Dylan Sprouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment